Interpretation and definitions
- Data – collectively all the information that the User provides to Antdata through the mechanisms of this website
- Cookies – a small text file placed by the page on your computer, while you visit individual parts and functionalities of the website
- Antdata LLC Limited Partnership with the office registered in Poznań, Poland, entry to the Register of Entrepreneurs of the National Court Register number 0000760633, NIP (VAT) number 7811985252 and REGON: 38192573100000, which registration files are kept in the District Court Poznań Nowe Miasto and Wilda VIII Economic Department of the National Court Register
- The singular shall contain the plural and vice versa (“the Party, the Parties”)
- Reference to persons and users means reference not only to the individual persons, but also to legal entities
The data collected
The following data can be collected:
- Name and Surname
- Contact details that the User will provide via the website, such as e-mail address and the telephone number
- Other, if required by the contact form provided that the User will send them to Antdata on his or her own
Use of the data by Antdata and fulfillment of the informational obligations
In order to fulfill the information obligation of the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) (Text with EEA relevance), hereinafter referred to as “GDRP”, to the extent it results from the applicable regulations, we hereby inform the Users of this website, that: The administrator of the User’s personal data is Antdata LLC Limited Partnership, based in Poznań, Piątkowska 165, 60-650 Poznań, Poland and your personal data are processed in connection with and in the context of:
- Execution and fulfillment of the duties resulting from the agreement between the Administrator and the User, under the provision such agreement exists
- Activities aimed at reaching the agreement mentioned above
- Meeting the requirements defined by the applicable laws, rules and regulations, in particular the tax laws
The recipient of the User’s personal data may include the entities which are Antdata IT infrastructure suppliers, companies belonging to the Antdata Group of Companies, Antdata customers and contractors, if such data transfers are justified.
User’s personal data will be stored for the duration specified in the agreement. After the agreement’s expiration, the data is deleted unless the law (the tax law in particular) requires otherwise. Should no agreement be signed between the User and the Administrator, the data is stored 5 years by default. The User has the right to request the access to his or her personal data, to request its rectification, removal, limit its processing and transferring.
The User has the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory body competent for the protection of personal data. Providing the personal data is voluntary. However, failure to provide data may result in the lack of the possibility to enter the contract with the Administrator. For matters and inquiries related to the GDRP, please email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Antdata, due to the development of its business activities, may change its legal personality, transfer assets to the entities within the Antdata Group or exempt some of its businesses as separate activities. In the event of the above circumstances, the entity being the legal successor of Antdata, or the entity continuing the activity of Antdata in an identical or similar form, obtains from the User the permission to use the Data in accordance with their original purpose. In each case, Antdata will exercise the due diligence to protect Users’ data.
This site may use and put on your computer text files popularly referred to as “Cookies” (hereinafter: “Cookies”). Antdata uses the Cookies to improve the website and secure easier navigation, as well as to improve the products and services offered.
Types of the Cookies used
Antdata places only the necessary cookies, in order to offer the best User experience possible. The types of solutions used may include, among others:
- Security-related solutions, such as the login zone (if any)
- Solutions related to the website traffic analysis, such as the Users’ count, the time spent on the website and subpages
- Functionality solutions that allow the user to be automatically recognized when he or she returns to the site
- Personalization related solutions that record the fact of visiting our websites, pages you have previously visited, and hyperlinks that you have followed.
The above solutions are used to match the content of the website with the User’s needs. Information obtained in the above manner may be made available to the third parties. The user can disable cookies in the web browser. Please note, that when using the default settings, cookies may be activated.
The changes will be introduced immediately upon identifying such a need, which the User acknowledges. By accepting this Policy, the User extends his or her consent to these changes, provided that their implementation was necessary due to the above-mentioned external factors. In the event of withdrawal of such consent, the message should be sent immediately via email to email@example.com