We have trained over 1000 individuals, 98,6% of them gave us a positive rating in a post-training anonymous survey.
More about the training at www.powerbicourse.com
Below the major points covered during Power BI Fundamentals course:
- Preparation of Power BI data model and getting data from different sources
- Running complex data transformation processes. Understanding ETL process with M language
- Development of data objects (measures, calculated columns) with DAX formulas
- Using Advanced Editor (M language) and complex functions for merging and appending queries.
- Working with Time Intelligence formulas
- Creating interactive visual elements -charts, maps (including geo-localization data), and tables. Using build-in Power BI elements, as well as additional ones from Microsoft Marketplace
- Development of professional and astonishing Power BI reports
- Working in Power BI Desktop and Power BI Service (cloud).
- Solving the most common problems with data processing which are included into pre-prepared case study data set
- Please, go to the website www.powerbicourse.com and use a build-in form.
- Alternatively, you can just drop us a message using email@example.com or call +48 518 518 943, we will provide you with all the sufficient information.
The workshops are led by professionals with Power BI implementation background. It is designed to touch various aspect of data processing and report preparation.
Thanks to the experience of our trainers, learning Microsoft Power BI is nice and efficient. Despite the fact that the course is relatively short (2 days - 8 hours each), each participant gets an opportunity to gain knowledge and skills on Power BI at the competent level - basic or advanced, depending on the chosen course. At the end of the workshop, all participants are provided with paper versions of certificate of completion!
Your company may organize a face-to-face workshop , as well as the on-line training. The on-line version is held in a Virtual Classroom mode, each participant is obliged to have his or her own PC or laptop.
During the course the trainer introduce users to Power BI Desktop version of the tool (the one prepared for developers, explains the way it works and teaches how to prepare data objects, charts and reports. All of that is based on a business-oriented case study, packed with practical exercises.
If you have any questions during the course, or need the additional explanation, please feel free to ask questions, all the concerns are clarified by the trainer "on a fly". What is more, the scope of the workshops may be adjusted to the needs of the customer.
It is worth to mention, that Antdata provides a 30-day post-training support for the graduates (limited to the scope of the training). If anything discussed during the training remains foggy, you are allowed to write an email asking for clarification.
The price of the workshop depends on the way it is held (f2f vs on-line) and language chosen. More information (including full scope of the training) can be found there: www.powerbicourse.com